JOB: OPERATION PROCESSING
- Provide support & control to the IRD * In charge of IRD flow team,
- Operationally support IRFX Business within APAC relating to current setup & initiatives
- Proposing solutions to the business with regards to new activities and projects, keeping in mind the operational impacts for the teams and minimising the manual tasks.
- Prepare & execute Budget following specific guidelines - To manage team effectively in terms of cost and resources
- Work in collaboration with offshore teams that support partially the business.
- Ensure the Operating framework handled by team provides an efficient, quality and timely processing of Operations. Implement operational permanent control policies and procedures for day-to-day business activities
- Ensuring that processed are well documented and the control plan is adequate
- Comply with internal and external regulatory and compliance requirements
- Ensuring that our processes/ team members comply with internal and external regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Ensure appropriate escalation to management and/or permanent control (or compliance as appropriate) as soon as an issue is identified
- Coaching & development of staffs
- Bring solutions to new business initiatives for development, taking into account the impacts on the operations
- Plan ahead and dedicate adequate resources for project realisations, including transformation, off shoring and regulatory changes.
- Contribute on ongoing basis to operational permanent control framework
- Take actions to minimise operational failure, including but not exclusively the risk of fraud by helping to devise and by implementing sufficient regular controls.
- Embrace the digital transformation by exploring new tools and supporting his teams to look for opportunities to deploy new technologies
- Trade support industrialisation/ transformation
Technical and Behavioural Competencies required
- Good IRFX product knowledge.
- Provide high impact performance/ coaching feedback
- Analytical mindset and Attention to detail
- Innovation and initiatives: Demonstrate willingness to constantly improve status quo
- Understand the processes in place and evaluate if needed alternative options to do things better (cost - benefits / ROI approaches). Think "outside the box".
- Adaptability: Ability to adapt to new situations (new booking systems, new products, new activities to manage…)
- Client Focus: Capacity to work with various clients and partner them
- Escalation process / Reporting: Internal rules of reporting and escalation to Finance, MO, and FO are known & applied
Company Reg No.: 201131609D | License No.: 11C4684 | EA Reg no: R21100351