HR Admin Manager
Report to: HR Head
You will be responsible for the general operation of our Singapore office, wearing multiple hats in handling a wide range of support duties for administration, facilities management, people management and marketing. Being the key contact person for general admin support.
- Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following list and may vary during your employment based on the needs of the business, as determined by the CEO:
- Provide executive support to CEO in diary management, travel arrangements, arranging meetings & conference calls and expense claims.
- Send invites to participants in various meetings eg Board Meetings
- Oversee office supply, equipment, acquire and manage office equipment as required
- Perform periodic analysis for all vendor performance and review their contracts for budget control
- Resource utilisation - office hoteling/ conference room management
- Maintain proper documentation and a filing system of tenancy and vendor contracts.
- Ensure Office tidiness & maintain the professional image of the Firm
- Liaise with building management on office space items & facilitate regular office maintenance & repairs
- Develop and maintain safety and wellness of employees
- Vendors management including maintenance, mailing, supplies and equipment repairs
Talent Management & Recruitment Initiatives
- On-boarding new hires in collecting information for benefits/payroll enrolment, conduct new hire orientation, seat plan, preparation of equipment (laptop, door access cards etc), access to HR system (e-leave/e-claim/e-payslip)
- Support all logistics related to recruiting process including, scheduling candidates for CEO and Parent Company CEO interviews
- Organise office networking events to promote staff loyalty & motivation
- Administrate tasks relating to medical and health insurance enrolment and other related matters
- Off-boarding of leavers in last pay/leave computation and clearance
- Establish and maintain department records, company organisation charts, employee directory and SharePoint access
- Support Commercial Department in venue search, logistic coordination for events & conferences
- Work with IT in managing Company website and marketing vendor in branding such as logo, corporate collaterals.
- Bachelor's degree or Diploma in HR
- Minimum 5-7 year's experience in HR and Admin
- Experience in recruitment, benefits administration and office management
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, EA Reg. No: R1218722