Our client is financial services firm with over 100 people in Singapore.
Looking for a HR Generalist but with strong Payroll and Recruitment experience.
You will support the full spectrum of HR generalist functions, with strong capability in recruitment and payroll. Your role will encompass a range of duties including, but not limited to:
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process.
- Ability to identify suitable candidates through job postings, database searches, internet, target searches and personal networking.
- Advise hiring departments on headcount availability and raise the Job Requisition.
- Work closely with line managers to understand their hiring requirements across all levels of hiring for the business.
- Liaise with recruiters and publish positions on advertisement channels and job portals, monitor process and update spreadsheets to track data.
- Organise and conduct candidate interviews, provide interview evaluations, background/reference checks, candidate salary negotiation, prepare salary proposal and extend offer to candidate.
- Organise and execute recruitment activities and events.
- Manage employees' full life cycle activities from onboarding to offboarding, including updating employees' records into HRIS system (Workday), administer work pass (S Pass/EP/dependant pass etc) application, renewal, cancellation and liaise with Ministry of Manpower for work pass related issues and other government agencies as required and conducting exit interviews.
- Process/review payroll and its related activities (e.g. income tax returns and CPF submission).
- Ensure timely submissions of all government related claim matters (e.g. NS Make up claims and government paid leave claims).
- Provide support on the annual review exercises including performance review, annual budget, salary review/bonus exercises etc.
- Manage renewal and administration of company benefits (e.g. group insurance).
- Support HR department in implementing and monitoring of all HR policies to ensure relevance and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Draff internal communication to employees
- Drive employee engagement initiatives.
- Assist in the provision of HR reports and government surveys submission.
- Support HR projects and assist with the implementation of HR initiatives to support the business unit's growth.
- Main point of contact for employees' general queries and requests.
- Any other ad-hoc responsibilities assigned.
- Degree holder in Human Resources or related disciplines.
- Minimum of 5 years' of HR generalist experience from a Financial service background is a must
- In-house payroll processing experience (full cycle including the tax returns).
- Resourceful, meticulous, good team player with a positive mindset and able to work under tight timelines and fast-paced environment.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task with a keen eye for detail.
- Proficient in MS Office application especially MS Excel and knowledge in TimeSoft/ Workday is advantageous.
- Ability to speak Mandarin and read Chinese would be an advantage.
Interested applicants, please email your CV in Microsoft Words format to Sunil.Dutta@lmarecruitment.asia
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, Reg No: R1110670, Sunil Dutta