Human Resources Manager
The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives. They will maintain and enhance the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Manage the full spectrum of human resources functions for Singapore office
- Partner and work closely with team leaders for resource planning in areas such as training, remuneration and incentive, and initiatives to enhance team effectiveness;
- Design and set up human resource policies and procedures, to establish standardized recruitment, remuneration, welfare and performance appraisal systems;
- Manage and process daily tasks such as handling the on-boarding process, payroll and employee income tax calculation & processing, and employee medical and insurance claims, etc.;
- Handle daily administrative tasks, coordinate the internal departments and third-party service providers, including accounting, finance, PR, government affairs and etc.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
- 5+ years' experience in Human Resources
- Good knowledge of Singapore labor laws, regulations and best practices
- Solid experience in recruitment and familiar with the local talent market and recruitment channels
- Able to work in a fast-paced, highly growing start-up environment
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin is required to communicate with regional stakeholders
If you are interested in applying, please forward your updated CV to Sunil.firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you know someone else who may be interested in a new opportunity, please pass their information along, or forward their contact information. We have numerous opportunities in several fields and would love to help you or someone you know find the right fit!
Company Reg No.: 201131609D | License No.: 11C4684 | Reg No: R1110670, Sunil Dutta