- Exceptional organisational abilities and attention to detail
- Demonstrates a commitment to learning and adjusts to changing demands and requirements.
- Commits to meeting the expectations and requirements of external customers/clients and internal business partners.
- An interest in, and knowledge of, Cyber Security technologies and principles.
- Basic understanding of networking systems, security vulnerabilities, exploits and attacks.
- Good understanding of how TCP/IP networks function.
- CompTIA Security+, CompTIA Network+, CISSP/SANS Certificates - Desired.
What you can expect
An exciting opportunity as a CTOC Analyst is available for a talented individual to work in our Singapore office. You will be responsible for assessing and triaging cyber security events, as well as working with other response teams. You will have the opportunity to work for a truly world-class Global Information Security (GIS) team; underpinned by leading edge tools, processes and subject matter experts. You will gain experience of operating in a technically complex, fast paced and dynamic environment. This role provides the opportunity to be part of a team where development and advancement is actively supported. The CTOC works to identify, assess and triage security events, between regions following the 'Follow the Sun' operation model of 24 x 7 x 365. Shifts will be on a rotation of Mon-Fri, Tues-Sat & Sun-Thurs to follow our operational model of 24 x 7 x 365.
What you will do
- First Line of Defense for the Bank, Part of Global Cyber Security Defense team that operates under the "Follow the Sun" mode
- Rapidly manage and lead security events which includes taking hotline calls for Cyber security related events
- Liaising with various team not limiting to GIS teams
- Working through multiple queues and tools related to cyber security monitoring controls
- Participate and involve in the evolution of process/procedure/tools used in the CTOC team
- Opportunity to expand technical and/or soft skills through collaboration with stakeholders of all walks
Company Reg. No.: 201131609D | Licence No.: 11C4684 | EA Reg No.: R 1440978