Information Technology (Infra/ Network Support)
- Responsible for day-to-day Operations and administration on network & security infrastructure
- Perform Installation, configuration and maintenance of network equipment and network operating System
- Responsible for network design and security particularly trouble shooting and/or debugging network related problems.
- Good Knowledge troubleshooting, problem identification, problem resolution and/or resolution recommendation activities to first- and second-level teams
- Network consulting for new projects
- Schedule repairs to the LAN/WAN and ensure timely user notification of maintenance requirements and effects on system availability
- Troubleshoot networks, system, and applications to identify and correct malfunction; other operational difficulties and provide telephone and internal users.
- Managing Wireless Environment with WLAN Controller
- Work with other contractors where required to delivery required network services
- Perform troubleshooting, rectification, protocol analysing and tracing for any network related issue
- Provide on-site support during network migration activities (i.e, pre/post migration and during migration)
- Work with vendors to optimize networking setups and provide reporting of network status.
- Any other ad-hoc responsibilities as assigned from time to time
- Diploma / Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 3 years relevant and strong technical experience in IT infrastructure technology areas
- Extensive experience MS Windows Server, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Cisco network, VMware etc.
- Strong analytical ability and problem-solving skills, good interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal across different levels of management and users, customers and vendors.
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684