- Assists with the architecture, design, development, implementation, and integration of automation, monitoring, DevOps support, container technologies, and related developer enablement capabilities in support of IT and business objectives
- Assists with analysis of IT or business problems and assist with the evaluation, development, and recommendation of specific technology products and platforms to provide cost-effective solutions that meet business and technology requirements
- Assists with implementation of best fit solutions. Assists with architecture, design, deployment, and integration of solutions and ensure all quality and change control standards are met
- Assists with root cause investigations and provide recommendations for preventative measures. Proactively address gaps with existing support processes, documentation, etc. and prioritize accordingly
- Assists with development and documentation of processes, procedures, and best practices.
- Assists with regular status, operational , incident, and change reports.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of experience developing application hosting architectures and services utilizing containers, cloud services, and automation
- 5+ years experience designing and deploying continuous integration environments and platforms
- 4-6 years experience leveraging cloud platform and SaaS solutions
- Relevant experience or understanding of Agile concepts and ceremonies
- Working experience developing CI/CD pipelines, container-based architectures, cloud-based architectures
- Experience contributing to Open Source initiatives Requirements management tool experience (Azure DevOps or others)
If you are interested in applying, please forward your updated CV to Angel.firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you know someone else who may be interested in a new opportunity, please pass their information along, or forward their contact information. We have numerous opportunities in several fields and would love to help you or someone you know find the right fit!
Company Reg No.: 201131609D | License No.: 11C4684 | Angel Chan