IT Governance & Data
Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer, the candidate will be supporting Information Technology
("IT") governance and data function under IT & Operations Department.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for IT compliance initiatives and technology risk management, such as monitor and assess internal and external IT risks, perform IT controls and policies review, ensure the implementation of IT guidelines and strategies etc.
- Works closely with other business units and functions (e.g. Regulatory & Compliance, Risk Management etc.) to sustain a compliant IT environment in APEX.
- Collaborates with internal auditor, external auditor and regulator (Monetary Authority of Singapore) for IT compliance and audit matters, such as follow up on various audit issues and handle TRM related enquiries.
- Develop education materials and conduct training to increase IT security awareness across the organization.
- Develop data management policies that facilitate the secure collection and processing of data in the systems.
- Implement data privacy policies to ensure that comply with continued growth of new data protection regulations.
- Work closely with various departments to collect, organize and analyze data as an asset in order to cut cost, increase revenue, improve future business outcomes based on insights derived from data.
- Preferably bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences, Data Science, Statistics, Analytics or Information Security with at least 3 years of working experience in IT control functions such as IT governance, technology risk management or data management.
- Knowledgeable in the FI industry best practices and familiar with local regulations such as MAS Technology Risk Management Guidelines, MAS Outsourcing Guidelines and Cyber Security Act, etc.
- Have a strong control and process management mind-set, constantly paying attention to details
- Motivated and able to produce quality work under pressure
- Easy-going personality and positive team player
- Strong communicator with oral, written and presentation abilities in English
- Some proficiency in Manda
Interested applicants, please email your CV in Microsoft Words format to Febrianto@lmarecruitment.asia
Company Reg No.: 201131609D | Licence No.: 11C4684 | Febrianto