- Manage the life cycle of IT infrastructure and services (hardware, software, subscriptions) in the country with a focus on ensuring confidentiality, integrity and availability of IT data and services to internal and external clients promoting continuous improvement in productivity, service quality and customer satisfaction.
- Improve the level of IT services and productivity across the organisation (back-office, field-force, partners, customers) that is measurable resulting in increased cost-effectiveness and value
- Partner with the local business functions to provide business solutions and technologies enabling business agility and innovation.
- Provide digital transformation innovation and support to the company.
Experience and qualification
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related fields.
- Experienced in managing daily operations and technology projects.
- Experienced in using and supporting following technologies would be advantage.
- Microsoft, Active Directory, Microsoft Axapta, or SQL Server
- Open-source technologies, i.e., Linux, Ubuntu and centos, MySQL or PostgreSQL, Nginx or Apache, Oracle
- Experienced in change management, incident management, problem management processes as industry best practices.
- Strong technical skills to be able to cover all aspects of technical design including WANs, Cisco Routers, Firewalls and switches, VPNs, VMWare ESX, Microsoft Server Standard/Enterprise, Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Communicate effectively on paper, via email, over the phone or in person.
- Strong writing skills in preparing manuals and documentation.
- Flexibility and timely reaction to urgent requirements
- Good communication, well-plan organisation and presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal skill and having service mind.
Interested applicants please email your CV in Microsoft Words format to Zenaida.email@example.com
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684