Job Title: IT Project Manager
Responsible for full IT and engineering project delivery life-cycle which includes contract negotiations, risk management, financial budgeting and cost management, project scheduling and tracking, scope management, resource planning, project reporting and stakeholders management. In addition, will be required to ensure quality and cost-effective service delivery to the customers as well as managing the technical and service relationships with the customers at various levels.
Education / Experience:
- Degree in IT / Computer Science / Engineering, or equivalent
· At least 5 years of experience in managing large-scale IT and engineering integration projects and cross-functional delivery teams
Knowledge of security requirements and implications relating to government security standards would be advantageous
Professional certification (e.g. PMP, CITPM, CISSP or equivalent Certification etc.) is preferred
· Accomplishes strategic objectives by overseeing multiple project activities
- Manage high quality, complex IT and engineering project delivery life-cycle within scope, schedule and budget using sound Project Management processes and standards within regulations and compliant.
- Responsible for the various stages of full turnkey project deliveries covering requirements gathering and analysis, design, systems / software development, construction, delivery, integration, systems / data migration, testing, commissioning and maintenance services
- Map out the overall project management plan and ensure that the roles and responsibilities, objectives, commitment, deliverables, schedule, critical path and risks are clearly defined and communicated to team members and customers
- Manage project budget and costs with the objective to maximize revenue and margin achievements
- Establish a risk management plan for a structured approach to identify and review potential risks and mitigation actions
- Proactively manage changes in project delivery with proper impact analysis, resolutions and contingencies plan.
- Build a high performance delivery team, and provide effective leadership to the team members
- Maintain a pro-active and responsive relationship with all stakeholders, both internal management and customers, to provide regular and accurate progress updates, problem reporting, escalation and resolution processes
- Participate in pre-sales activities & work with solution team to develop the Request for Proposals (RFP) Skill sets:
- Experience in turn-key development, implementation and maintenance of large-scale, multi platform, multi-vendor systems in the IT and engineering domain. Large-scale program management of multi-service line teams, including strong project management and communications skills, service delivery, client relations, planning, scheduling, budgeting, financial management, resource management, quality assurance and situational negotiations
- Proven track record in managing multi-million dollar projects in the government and/or commercial sectors · Proven record of successful staff management in the area of leadership, staff motivation, performance appraisal, professional development and recruitment
- "Hands-on" attitude
- Good presentation skills, communication, negotiation, interpersonal skills and customer-service orientation
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, Reg No: R1871156