Lead Cloud Engineer
The Cloud Engineer will be responsible for Leading the development community on evaluating Cloud Technology Standards, identifying Cloud Patterns for adoption, designing & developing cloud-based solution / application. The Cloud Engineer should enable Application Development teams with cookie cutter reusable patterns / components for development with end-to-end ownership / life cycle. Provide Leadership on the ground and groom the team on cloud products. You should also be able to lead and guide community group contributing for a component/library.
- Evaluate Cloud Application, Cloud Software and Solution proposed by Cloud Service providers
- Hands-on Technical Expertise on Cloud platform and services
- Act as an SME on Cloud related technologies
- Identify Top Cloud Architecture Pattern to meet the Strategic need of the Application Development team to use to Cloud Platform
- Responsible for producing of high level and low-level Architecture Design documents and other Technical artefacts
- Leading the end-to-end delivery with adherence to timelines & agile practices.
- Participate in code reviews, assist & mentor team on technical aspects.
- Ability to make decisions and guide team to deliver things on time
- Guide and coach junior developers.
- Keeping track of industry developments, conducting R&D to incorporate best in class practices and methodologies and sharing the same with team and stakeholders.
- An in depth understanding of Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud solutions and experienced in integrating public cloud into traditional hosting/delivery models with a specific focus on AWS
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevant field.
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate complicated cloud reports to management and other IT development partners.
- Positive attitude and a strong commitment to delivering quality work.
- Experience in evaluating existing data center and digital strategies
- Very good understand on Cloud Security Principles and implementation experience
- Proficient in one or more programming languages - Java, Scala, Python.
- Strong expertise in web application development using one or more frameworks such as Spring boot, node.js
- Proficient in designing and developing applications using microservices, cloud native architecture & REST API.
- Expertise in API design and is proficient in applying various design patterns.
- Experience in one or more container ecosystem - Kubernetes, Openshift, EKS, AKS.
- Experience in one or more messaging, streaming systems - Kafka, RabbitMQ
Our Ideal Candidate
- 15+ years overall experience with 7+ years' exclusively Developing cloud agonistic solutions
- Demonstrable experience in architecting large scale cloud migration projects/programs
- Extensive experience in architecting enterprise public cloud solutions and delivery of cloud automation solutions
- Experience in one or more following: designing distributed systems, designing scalable enterprise applications, application security, full stack development
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
- Bachelor's in computer science, software engineering or related technical field.
Interested applicants, please email your CV in Microsoft Words format to Febrianto at Febrianto@lmarecruitment.asia
Company Reg No.: 201131609D | Licence No.: 11C4684 | Febrianto