- Design, develop, and maintain code that meets requirements, is high quality, efficient, reusable and performs efficiently and effectively to provide a great customer experience.
- Incorporate standards and best practices, including performance, security, scalability, testability, and maintainability.
- Candidates will be responsible for automating parts of the development process in a way that tightens the development feedback loop. They should also be able to identify opportunities for automation during the development process.
- Participate in code reviews to spot issues around architecture, performance, security, and more.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automatization.
- Contribute to design patterns and coding standards while being mentored.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Designing and implementing microservices for various functionalities and service interfaces.
- Designing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts and experience in Micro Frontend.
- Experience with design, development and deployment of Cloud First / Cloud Native applications and services.
- Hands on experience in CI / CD process - Docker and Containerization.
- Monitoring and improving application performance - Grafana, Prometheus, App Dynamics.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Use continuous delivery to ship incremental improvements many times per month.
- Manage business partner expectations. Ensure delivery to business meeting time, cost, budget and with high quality.
- Drive an ecosystem of innovation and enabling business through technology.
- Responsible for business initiatives delivery aligning to client defined technology, Agile principles and project management processes and frameworks.
- Support Transformation agenda, Business Operating Models, Standards, Finance, Risk Controls, and compliance with regulations.
- Inculcate the Group's values and code of conduct in the CCIB Technology Team to ensure adherence to the highest standards of ethics and compliance to relevant policies and processes.
- Ensure compliance to the highest standards of business conduct, regulatory requirements and practices defined by internal and external requirements. This includes compliance with local banking laws and anti-money laundering stipulations.
People and Talent
- Employ, engage and retain high quality talent to ensure CCIB Client On-boarding T&I is adequately staffed and skilled to deliver on business commitments.
- Lead through example and build appropriate culture and values. Set appropriate tone and expectations for the team and work in collaboration with risk and control partners.
- Foster a culture of innovation, transparency, and accountability in CCIB Client On-boarding T&I while promoting a "client-first" mentality at all levels.
- Ensure role, job descriptions and expectations are clearly set, and periodic feedback provided to the entire team.
- Develop and maintain a plan that provides for succession and continuity in the most critical IT management positions.
- Identifying and owning architectural, technical and deployment risk, escalating to Product Managers and service owners (as appropriate) with strategies to mitigate that risk.
- Be proactive in ensuring regular assurance that the CCIB Client On-boarding T&I Team is performing to acceptable risk levels and control standards.
- Act quickly and decisively when any risk and control weakness become apparent and ensure those are addressed within quick / prescribed time frames and escalated through the relevant committees.
- Balance business delivery on time, quality and cost constraints with risks and controls to ensure that they do not materially threaten the Group's ability to remain within acceptable risk levels.
- Ensure business continuity and disaster recovery planning for the entire technology portfolio.
- Responsible to deliver in accordance to T&I policies and ensure governance of the team's adherence to the same.
- Adheres to all governance controls.
- Regulatory and Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Client . This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the CCIB Client On-boarding T&I to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles: The Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Client On-boarding Portal Product Owners and Country IMO.
- Tech Architecture Forum, Information & Cyber Security Forum
- Global Technology Services Heads (Production Support, Infrastructure, etc)
- Interface teams
Our Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Engineering or a related discipline, graduate degree preferred.
- Lead Developer with 10 years experience.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate will be an added advantage.
- Role Specific Technical Competencies
- Proficient in Java 8+ (preferably 11+) with a good knowledge of its ecosystems.
- Understanding of Object Orient Programming and Functional Programming paradigms.
- Proficient Micro-Service based architecture and implementation of MicroServices in OCP and AWS platform.
- Micro Frontend.
- Cloud First Cloud Native, AWS.
- CI/CD process - Docker and Containerization.
- Understanding of code security and code quality.
- IT Governance.
- IT Systems Management.
- Grafana, Prometheus, AppDynamics
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684