Lead IT Auditor
The primary focus for this position will be to lead audit execution covering end-to-end processes of auditable entities within the IT and Cybersecurity APAC team. This individual will work closely with audit assignment team members to complete each phase of the audit. This will entail documenting walk-through of in-scope processes; assessing the sufficiency and suitability of controls to mitigate risks; developing audit procedures; testing the operating effectiveness and sustainability of controls; and drafting findings and associated recommendations to address identified gaps in the control environment. This individual will have regular interactions with team members, process / control owners, and management of business units. Based on experience, this role will entail leading audits.
- Demonstrates a strong ability to execute assigned audit procedures accurately, timely, and with minimal supervision.
- Leads audit planning/scoping, evaluating, testing, and reporting.
- Contributes to the completion of continuous monitoring activities for assigned auditable entities and escalates matters that may impact the timing of the next audit assignments.
- Prepares and updates risk assessments for assigned auditable entities for supervisory review.
- Validates the sufficiency and suitability of business corrective actions to address audit recommendations for supervisory review.
- Exhibits effective written and verbal communication skills with all levels of management.
- Possesses an understanding of audit, risk, compliance, banking, and/or product knowledge.
- May be asked to direct the work of more junior staff members on the audit assignments.
- Requires deep knowledge of banking functions typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Strong expertise in Cybersecurity (IT security hands-on experience is a plus)
- Strong technical background in IT activities (including IT production / IT systems expertise)
- Possess a Bachelor's / Master's Degree in Information Technology/ Management Information System / Computer Science and related discipline;
- Not less than 10 years of experience in external auditing / internal auditing / IT / risk / compliance / internal control / operations in the financial services industry.
- Professional Qualification/Certification: in Audit, e.g. CISA (Certified Information System Audit), other IT knowledge: Cybersecurity (e.g CISSP, CISM, CCSP/CCSK, CEH…), IT Service Management (ITIL foundation).
Interested applicants please email your CV in Microsoft Words format to Ashley.Ooi@lmarecruitment.asia
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, Reg No: R1871506