Senior VP - Lead, Solution Architect Risk/CFCC (Conduct, Financial Crime and Compliance)/Legal/Audit
About the Company:
Our client is a multinational bank with operations in consumer, corporate and institutional banking, and treasury services.
- Role: Senior VP, Lead, Solution Architect Risk/CFCC (Conduct, Financial Crime and Compliance)/Legal/Audit
- Remuneration: Up to SGD 250K per annum
- Location: Singapore
This role will serve as the Solution Architect for Risk/CFCC (Conduct, Financial Crime and Compliance), Audit, Legal Domains and is expected to function as a senior member of the larger Risk/CFCC/FCSO/Legal/Audit architecture team. Besides stakeholder management and ensuring that architecture governance and technology standards are met in the assigned domains, the role is also expected to actively own and define the target architectures for these domains and govern the transition states. Working closely with the various Domain Technology teams, the person will also help drive architecture strategy, roadmap, governance and provide architecture guidance where necessary.
This will then help to drive standardisation and consistency across the Functions domains, with a view of landscape simplification and cost efficiencies.
- Global Head, Risk and CFCC (Conduct, Financial Crime and Compliance), Legal Technology
- Domain Heads for Risk/CFCC, Legal
- Application Architects, Development Managers/Leads and Project Teams in the relevant domains.
- Group Functions and TSA Technology teams
- Risk & CFCC business
- Legal business
Our Ideal Candidate
- 10 years of relevant experience, in a hands-on role for solution architecture in the Finance sector, preferably in the banking
- Functional knowledge in at least one of the domains of Compliance, Risk, Surveillance & Monitoring or any Compliance functions is required.
- Experience in large, complex organisations, ability to handle cultural diversity and managing senior stakeholders.
- 3 years of experience in developing enterprise applications using modern programming languages.
- This is not an Enterprise Architecture role.
Role-Specific Technical Competencies
- Application Design, Architecture
- IT Architecture
- IT Standards, Procedures & Policies
- Platform Architecture
- IT Governance
- Data Architecture
- Application Development Tools
- Cloud Computing Architecture
If you are interested in applying, then please forward your updated CV to email@example.com
If you know someone else who may be interested in a new opportunity, please pass their information along, or forward their contact information. We have numerous opportunities in several fields and would love to help you or someone you know find the right fit!
Company Reg No.: 201131609D | Licence No.: 11C4684 | Sugam Bordoloi