The Role Responsibilities
- Responsible for the overall program management and strategic planning relating to L30 / Zeus Programme including governance, reporting, financials, change management, risk & issue management for successful delivery of transformation / programme commitments. L30 / Zeus program is a cloud and infrastructure transformation program to modernization CPBB tech stack and applications and migration to new data centre.
- The candidate will also need to ensure compliance of the various projects under the programme to the bank's NWOW standards and processes, governance, and be the point of contact person for any information related to the initiatives/projects under the programme.
- The role entails liaising with Domain Leads, Hive Leads, Hive Tech Leads, Hive Managers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Technology Teams, Vendors, Assurance and Risk Functions and Portfolio Management team.
- The candidate should function successfully in a fast paced, agile environment and successfully manage multiple work efforts to completion.
- The candidate should have experience / knowledge of banking and experience leading complex Infra / Cloud Program management.
- Ensures that plans established for programme are maintained / tracked to ensure the programme is managed in a manner that maximizes probability of delivery of the programme objectives.
- Supports the successful delivery of programme through effective facilitation, tracking and reporting.
- Responsible for program/project creation, change management documentation in the bank's project management tools (i.e., SharePoint, JIRA, Clarity, Plainview, Confluence, etc.).
- Ensures the program met the business objectives aligning to the OKRs
- Provide support to Domain Leads, Hive Leads, Hive Tech Leads, Hive Managers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters and workstream leads to identify areas of improvement and to ensure that programme/projects follow the Bank's NWOW standards, processes, and governance.
- Responsible for administers and timely updates on project progress, issue/risk, timelines, financial, resource plan, and any other static data to various governance forums (i.e., Refinement Forum (RF), Steering Co, Monthly Performance Reviews (MPR), Quarterly Performance Reviews (QPR), etc.). Ensure the data is meaningful, accurate, relevant, and data is current.
People & Talent
- Strong stakeholders' management with senior management team and worked in a matrix organisation to program management across Hives / Domain.
- Team building skills set to lead the PMO and Program management team and work in a collaborative manner across Hives.
- Coordinates, escalates, and reports on Programme key risks and issues. Recorded in Bank's project management tools (i.e., Clarity, Plainview), and proper and timely mitigations for closure in RF.
- Ensure the re-baseline requests / change requests, closure reports are fully documented before presenting for approval.
- Responsible to prepare material, conduct and run the Refinement forum (RF) and steering committee (SC)
- Ensuring that all submissions to committees / forums are of the right quality and are timely
- Maintain the PMO library (SharePoint / Teams / Confluence) including submitted papers and meeting minutes of various Governance forums.
- Partner closely with Hive Leads, Hive Tech Leads, Programme/Hive Managers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters on all aspects of Programme / Projects delivery.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Domain Leads / CIOs
- Hive Leads
- Hive Tech Leads
- Hive Managers
- Product Owners
- Embed Here for good and Group's brand and values in CPB; Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures.
Our Ideal Candidate
- PMP certification
- 10+ years of Program Management experience in a project management capacity supporting or delivering strategic projects, programs, and initiatives in banking industry.
- A proven track record of supporting successful delivery of complex Program with matrix reporting structure and budget of upward of $20M+
- Preferred with experience on program delivery with Cloud and Infra Program Management
- Experience in designing operating model and governance structure for large program with cross functional hives delivering into the program
- Strong financial management capabilities: budget tracking, planning, forecast and variance explanations
- Strong communication and presentation skills to facilitate program update and governance at executive level (MD and C-suites). Solid senior stakeholder management.
- Experience in project and delivery management tools (i.e., SharePoint, JIRA, Clarity, Plainview, Confluence, etc.)
- Experience in Agile project delivery methodology (Quarterly delivery life cycle and OKR centric)
- Adaptive to change and ability to pivot and change operating model where applicable.
- Experience in vendor management and procurement / invoicing
- A 'can do' attitude committed to doing 'what its takes' to deliver. 'Agile' mindset. Whilst not being the subject matter expert, having the ability to learn quickly, listen, synthesize the issues, and articulate for senior management with recommendations.
- Diligent and detail orientated.
- Ability to create effective work relationships across functions & borders across levels
- Understanding of Project Governance standards, change management, financial management, project lifecycle and related lifecycle stages
- Current Knowledge of company processes, governance, and standard for project/programme management
Role Specific Technical Competence
- Program Management & Governance
- Stakeholder Management
- Communication and Presentation
- Operating Model and Process Design
- Agile Methodology
- Financial Management & Clarity
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684