Manager, BA Tech Support
- Perform in depth technical BAU application support.
- Monitoring of production applications using ITRS GENEOS.
- Perform impact analysis on application changes and act as change manager for the team.
- Perform application releases and changes into PROD / DR environments.
- Manage incidents, problems, changes, of varying complexity.
- Monitor batch processing, enhance batch processing and ensure batches meet SLA's.
- Track incidents and provide regular updates to key stakeholders on status and progress.
- Manage / coordinate recurring issues and ensure long-term resolution.
- Work closely with UNIX / Database / Network Infrastructure teams on stability improvement programs or
- general improvements to the environments.
- Application documentation.
- Work closely with the trading desks to assist in pricing, pre deal checks and credit checks.
- Manage open risks and audit points through to closure.
- Perform risk reviews of the environment and raise new risks where / when applicable.
- Stakeholder management with FO trading, Middle Office, Product Control, Development, and Infrastructure teams.
- Put forward ideas to improve automation and/or efficiency and own through to implementation.
- Drive development teams for application enhancements to improve supportability of the platform.
- Participate in the bank wide DR tests and FM PSS monthly DR Failovers.
Regulatory and Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and
- business conduct, across client. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with,
- in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the / IT-TPS CCIB / IT-TPS CCIB FM Revenue / FOT PSS to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Front Office Trading and Sales
- Manage Audit and Compliance requests / KPI
Our Ideal Candidate
- 5+ year's experience in production support
- ITIL knowledge
- Unix and shell scripting
- Familiar with Sybase and oracle (SQL and Database concepts)
- Control M or any other job scheduler
- Financial markets Derivatives (FX, IR, Commodities and Credit) products knowledge.
- Familiar with pricing of these products
- Basic knowledge of Networking concepts
- Worked / Familiar in a Devops environment
- Open shift and Container technologies
- ITRS Geneos
- Have interacted with Front Office users (Sales and Traders)
Role Specific Technical Competencies
- Good understanding of ITIL processes
- Unix based environments knowledge
- Unix shell of scripting
- Shell of Python scripting knowledge
- Experience in release / change management
- Kubernetes exposure
- Experience in config. and mgt. of monitoring toolsets (Geneos / Nagios, Patrol, etc).
- Prior experience with batch scheduling tools (e.g Control-M)
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684