Manager, Business Solution
The Role Responsibilities
- Business Understand business requirements and translate into quality technology solutions
- Pro-actively engage, manage, and build strong relationships with both business and technology stakeholders
- Take ownership of technology deliveries from high level requirement through development, testing and deployment
- Translate solutions into detailed, unambiguous, business, and functional requirements.
- Work closely with business sponsors, project, and programme managers to ensure all stakeholders are fully engaged and expectations managed
- Delivery focused, committing to specific tasks, and ensuring these and the overall projects deadlines are met Processes
- Work in a dynamic, Agile work environment
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across the bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Work in the FM Supervision Controls and Conduct Technology team to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate, and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Should have a technical or numerate degree in subjects such as Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Economics, advanced degree preferred.
Role Specific Technical Competencies
- 5 years of hands-on experience working in a Bank or Financial Institution or in Banking Technology
- Experience and understanding of Front Office Trading and Pricing is a must
- Experience in Trade Lifecycle, Front-to-Back trade flow
- Experience of FM and other CIB products, both flow, OTC & Derivatives
- Experience in Front Office Risk Systems
- Ability and experience to take ownership of business requirements and manage them through to delivery
- Knowledge of testing approaches and techniques
- Ability to accurately translate and document business needs into functional requirements and produce quality documentation
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Ability to work proactively, independently and display strong initiative
- Proven ability to work across business streams, exposure to front to back system implementations
- Technical background would be beneficial
Company Reg No.: 201131609D l License No.: 11C4684