Marketing / Customer Analytics - SME Segment, Risk & Decision Management
Risk and Decision Management ("R&DM") division is a group of over 40 people in Singapore (over 100 in regionally) who are responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring risk and decision management models for organisation's Group Retail Bank, which covers exposures to consumers (Personal Financial Services ("PFS"), retail Small and Medium Enterprises (Business Banking ("BB")), and Private Banking ("PB") customers. Specifically, the division is responsible for Basel II credit models, retail scorecards, marketing models, pre-campaign analyses, post-campaign evaluation, as well as portfolio analytics, management and reporting. The division is also responsible for supporting the Retail Bank's analytics datamart and related systems. The division's mission is to drive decision making based on value analytics throughout the customer value chain.
The role is based in Singapore and will report to the Group Head of Risk and Decision Management. The Candidate is expected to focus on the Small and Medium Enterprise (ie, Business Banking Singapore) segment and will be measured on total value (revenue, balances, customer engagement/NPS, etc) generated to BB via data and predictive analytics.
As a senior member of the team, the Candidate is expected to mentor and manage junior team members. Over time, the Candidate is encouraged to explore other areas of analytics within the Division.
- Monetize data + analytics in support of sales, marketing, product and portfolio managers in the following areas:
- Prospecting and improving new customer acquisition - segmentation, market/wallet sizing, product proposition, pricing, leads generation + scoring, etc
- Growing existing customer franchise and balances - cross-selling, retention, next best offer + conversation, personalized customer engagement (online + offline)
- Improving digital (mobile app and internet banking) adoption and customer interaction via personalized, omni-channel engagement
- Candidate is expected to build predictive models/analytics using:
- a suite of statistical / data science techniques (regression, gradient boosted trees, network analytics, neural networks, NLP, audio/image processing, etc) that is best fit for purpose / use
- both structured and unstructured data (test, audio, image, streams, etc) that can be found within the bank and external partners, vendors or in the internet in general (social media, web-crawled data, etc)
- Work with BB's ecosystem / partnership team to increase monetization of partner / platform data (eg, e-commerce, payments, ERP solutions, etc), and actively source for new data sources / revenue streams
- Manage regular marketing campaign operations, including regular reviews and feedback to improve conversion rate / campaign / model effectiveness
- Develop new and manage existing dashboards / MIS to sales, product and portfolio managers, including ad-hoc analyses and deep-dives
- >10 years of experience in retail (experience in SME preferred) marketing or customer analytics
- Undergraduate degree in a quantitative programme, such as Decision Science, Statistics, etc. MBA / post graduate degree is desirable
- Very strong data/decision science, programming and technology skills:
- Cloudera Apache Hadoop for big data / lake platform processing, including Python, R, Spark for data science and Hive, Impala, Kafka, etc for data engineering
- SAS for PC/server based data management and predictive analytics. Python is used for most newer/advanced algorithms and data science libraries
- Adobe Marketing platform (Adobe Analytics, Campaign, etc) for online and offline marketing campaign management and insights
- Analytical mind with sound business insight, excellent communicator (verbal and written), highly meticulous, and self-motivated
- Maturity that will enable the candidate to be a credible counterpart to business managers and senior management, and the ability to develop on-going 'trusted advisor' relationships based on the ability to understand, analyse, discuss and address key business challenges raised
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, Reg No: R1221146