Our client is a leading Financial Services firm who are seeking to find an Investment Marketing professional to join the team.
Reporting to the marketing manager, this role is expected to work with the team to deliver marketing and investment communications strategies to achieve business targets/goals. Besides the marketing team, the role will be working with other teams including a central investment office, customer service, finance, operations and external partners.
The person must be able to perform independent investment research, familiar with investment news sites and able to transpose the information into an article for consumers. He/She should be familiar with investment products especially unit trusts and able to think from the consumer's perspective. Such investment products may include mutual funds, ETFs, insurance, cryptos, sustainable investments. He/She should able be able to suggest/drive market-related content and able to present at events/webinars to consumers and financial advisers.
The person will provide investment research to maintain a focus fund list, investment content creation and marketing support to both B2B & B2C helping to grow the business and ensure more brand prominence within the investment platform space including events, offline marketing campaign/sales support, partner relationship support etc.
To drive the investment content strategies and would be the investment expert. He/She will maintain the firm's focus fund list and perform investment research to ensure the recommended funds are still within an agreed framework. However, as markets will evolve and there are rapid changes to the financial industry, He/She should be able to adapt to changes and work towards achieving business goals as we meet the evolving needs within the investment space.
- Investment content creation for B2B, B2C & B2B2C involving investment research and writing of investment articles
- Improve content of monthly newsletter based on data insights and client's/FA feedback
- Work closely with the team to improve content marketing conversions and maintain regular engagement with clients & FAs through events
- Perform investment research and maintain a focus fund list for the organisation
- Speak at events to engage end clients and provide product training to FAs
- Actively monitor digital marketing channels and optimize the budgets for better conversions.
- Manage marketing vendor/stakeholder relationships both internal and external
- Assist to perform user testing on the platform to ensure functionality and perform content checks
- Create both online and offline marketing assets/deliverables for marketing campaigns
- Support BAU investment proposition & marketing duties & other ad-hoc duties assigned to deliver business outcome
- Work as a team supporting both B2C and B2B
- Regular engagement with financial advisory firm
- Relationship management with fund partners, clients and FAs
- External agencies/vendors
A degree holder in business, marketing or related field.
- Past experience in investment research/marketing and a good understanding of investment products especially unit trusts
- Customer focus - Good understanding of consumer behaviors, customer segmentation and targeting
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Digital - Familiar with digital platforms, particularly direct to consumer platforms
- Computer literate; Microsoft office (excel, word & powerpoint)
Company Reg. No.: 201131609D | Licence No.: 11C4684 | EA Reg No.: R1110670