As Marketing Manager, you will be taking charge of leading and managing a team. Handle full spectrum of marketing function from developing, implementing, managing and evaluating the entire marketing cycle. A communication touchpoint for both internal and external stakeholders. Running an integrated campaign, including both off- and on-line marketing tools and be well-versed in social media, email campaigns, PR dissemination, website development, SEO and SEM, digital publishers, digital media buys, event listings and more.
- To be able to develop or support the implementation of marketing strategies to drive participation to our events.
- To support the execution of various marketing activities by coordinating with internal departments on marketing communications and end-to-end fulfilment.
- To be able to develop a marketing budget based on the agreed plan and execute it within the budget limitations.
- To provide consistent reporting on the success rates of the campaigns for all marketing activities.
- To be able to propose data points, collect data and be able to draw insights from the analysis, to optimise the marketing plan.
- To liaise with internal and external stakeholders, including suppliers, as the communication touchpoint.
- To be able to prepare ad-hoc project work as determined by the company.
- Minimum Diploma / Degree in Business, Marketing and/or Communications.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in event marketing (AM/M)
- Candidate must have practical experience and proven track records in running an integrated campaign, including both off- and on-line marketing tools and be well-versed in social media, email campaigns, PR dissemination, website development, SEO and SEM, digital publishers, digital media buys, event listings and more.
- Candidate must be creative, driven and results oriented, with a flair for writing.
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Able to work autonomously with little supervision.
- Must be experienced in developing marketing plans, budgets and executing them to achieve the business objectives.
- Must have first-hand experience and understand the implications of budget and timeline
Company Reg No.: 201131609D | License No.: 11C4684 | EA Reg no: R1218722