Skills and Experience:
- Over 8 years of network engineer experience with the following skills and competencies:
- Experience in managing all CICSO network switch, router and firewall
- Firewall : CISCO, Palo Alto
- Load Balancer : F5
- Proxy : Blue Coat
- Protocols : TCP/IP UDP, DHCP, PPP, BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, HSRp, NAT, AAA, IPSec, Radius, SNMP
- Experienced in network design and problem (incident) support Experience with Cisco and products specially DCI technology OTV, Vxlan, VPC.
- Experiences in network automation via Ansible, Python
- Knowledge and experience in employing and using various networking trace tools, i.e. Sniffer, Wireshark, riverbed net profiler, NetBrain, Gigamon
- Certifications such as CCNP or above level in networking is an advantage
- Hands on knowledge of advanced routing, switching and other network Cisco SD WAN Knowledge
- Knowledge and experience in employing and using various networking trace tools
- To Design, build and run of the primary customer facing and network perimeter security controls
- Responsible for operations of security controls and their integration / deployment into the enterprise
- Perform Development, testing and provide implementation of its security strategies for the organization
- Provide insights of your expertise and technical support
- Plan on the future roadmaps of information security solutions, be it a technical and business strategies
- Work with internal and external stakeholders on Information security solutions
- To ensure systems and infrastructure align with its business value ensure that its integrated.
- Provide operational support for information security strategies for the organization.
- Provide maintenance of its information security platform
- To develop and implement changes in order to integrate as well as to streamline its security processes and systems
- Ready to be on call for 24x7 support.
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, Reg No: R1325976