Network Security Analyst
- assigns technical tasks and manages delegation for technical issues,
- supports new technologies and leverages them to provide consistency of service across streams,
- manages service improvements for all Network and Security services supported throughout the organization,
- documents, reviews, maintains and shares relevant technical information to the team
- provides technical direction, supports services both proactively and reactively to maintain the availability and reliability of system infrastructure in accordance to the SLA,
- focuses on automation and optimum use of the team to improve efficiency,
- drives and delivers root cause for any high severity issue,
- reviews technology changes to identify potential risks,
- is responsible for problem management and resolution
- Perform real-time analysis and trending of security systems
- Respond to user incident reports and evaluates the type and severity of security events.
- Identify recurring security issues and risks and develops mitigation plans and recommends process improvements.
- Interpret and apply security policies and procedures.
- Establish escalation processes for security incidents and develops contingency plans and disaster recovery procedures
Qualifications and Profile
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- 15+ years of Experience in managing network and security infra.
- 10+ years Experience in handling major network security projects (ex: SDWAN )
- 10+ years Experience in handling Firewalls/IPS/F5/Pulse/Proxies, Routers/Switches.
- At least a Bachelor's degree in any of these faculties:
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Programming & Systems Analysis
- Science (Computer Studies)
- Support Europe business hours
- On-call support will be expected on a rotational basis
If you are interested in applying, then please forward your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you know someone else who may be interested in a new opportunity, please pass their information along, or forward their contact information. We have numerous opportunities in several fields and would love to help you or someone you know find the right fit!
Company Reg No.: 201131609D | License No.: 11C4684 | Angel Chan