This role is responsible for providing full support and accountability to the Operations Department on customer account management for individuals, corporate and institutional clients.
- Review account opening documentation for individuals, corporate and institutional clients.
- Perform account management activities as customer information maintenance, account opening/ closure, dormant accounts as well as E-Banking services.
- Perform nostro/ custodian/suspense accounts reconciliations on a daily basis. Ensure breaks investigation and its resolution are completed in a timely manner.
- Maintain customer information with strictest confidentiality and proper safekeeping of original documents.
- Uploading of signature verification documents.
- Reporting of cash flow movements and opening/ closing nostro account balances.
- Maintain controls of incoming fax, incoming SWIFT messages and outgoing SWIFT payment messages.
- Process audit confirmation for customers, monthly statements and maintenance of Branch's Authorized Signature List.
- Assist in handling deposits placement and inward remittance whenever necessary.
- Provide periodic statistical and dormant accounts reports.
- Continuously work on process improvements to enhance efficiency and tighten the controls.
- Provide coverage for internal control functions.
- Actively involve and participate in system projects, initiatives and enhancements and other operational tasks.
- Ensure timely update and review of the relevant Policies & Procedures and Operations Manual.
- Take on projects and/or other duties as assigned by the Supervisor/ Department Head.
Knowledge & Experience Required:
- Degree holder with minimum 3 years of directly relevant working experience in similar capacity.
- Good understanding of regulations, industry guidelines and best practices.
- Must have strong ability to communicate in Mandarin, due to job requirement.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Meticulous and good problem solving skills.
- Experience in change management, system testing and implementation and project management will be an added advantage.
- A fast learner who is able to work independently and as a team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined, organized, responsible, meticulous and able to multi-task.
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, Reg No: R1980997