Our client, a top tier equity hedge fund in Hong Kong is looking for exceptional talents to join their operational team as part of the expansion plan.
- Daily operations of trade confirmation / reconciliation / settlement, NAV calculation, risk reporting, data analytics, corporate action, etc.
- Working with third parties - fund administrators, brokers, and custodian
- Review and manage trade settlements and processing
- Review and audit NAV on a monthly basis
- Preparation of financial statements for year-end audit purpose
- Participate in the streamlining of BAU operating procedures in consultation with COO to improve operating efficiencies in the team
- Selected compliance and IR related tasks, e.g. account opening, reporting, operational due diligence, subscription & redemption, policies & procedures preparation/update, and registration.
Requirements of the role:
- Hands-on solid long/short or long-only equity operations experience.
- Professional qualification in Fund administrator / Compliance / IT / CPA and etc
- Certain level of compliance and IR related experience/knowledge.
- 3 - 10 years of hedge fund accounting/middle office/operations experience
- Entrepreneurial, committed, and able to work under pressure
- Excellent office level IT abilities
Company Reg. No.: 201131609D | Licence No.: 11C4684 | EA Reg No: R2196467