- The FM Digital Channels team is driven to provide world class technology to support the bank's Financial Markets business. We bring a deep understanding of the domain, a scientific approach, and innovative solutions to bear on the challenges of best servicing our customers in a highly competitive environment. This is a rare opportunity to join an organization working with smart technologists globally in the financial markets domain. The culture in the team is open, intellectual, and fun. Learning opportunities are plentiful and career advancement is always waiting for those high-energized talents willing and able to step up.
- As a business analyst, you'll be responsible for delivering technology solutions to financial markets globally. The role is based in Singapore and working in a dynamic global team with other technologists and business stakeholders across multiple locations.
- Experience of driving agile delivery process in product manager and delivery leadership role, scrum master experience useful too.
- Pro-actively engage, manage and build strong relationships with both business and technology stakeholders.
- Taking ownership of technology deliveries from high level requirement through development, testing and deployment.
- Identify risks and issues early, plan mitigating steps and communicate these to stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Understand business requirements and translate into quality technology solutions.
- Provide on-going support to the technology teams as required e.g., authoring / reviewing test cases, closing out open issues / questions, managing change request process etc.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Product knowledge from FX, Rates, Commodities and/or Credit derivatives encompassing pricing, risk analytics and trade lifecycle.
- Quantitative finance understanding, finance degree or certifications such as FRM/CFA/PRM useful.
- Agile and traditional project delivery methodology understanding, experience of working in technology delivery team.
- Financial markets technology delivery experience, technical background very useful.
- 5+ years of total relevant experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Certifications such as Scrum Master, Product Owner or PMP a plus.
- Understanding of change processes in financial institutions.
- Technical background beneficial, knowledge of programming and scripting languages, technologies, architectures, data stores, messaging.
- Experience of working together with a global team.
Role Specific Technical Competencies
- Analytical mindset, outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Proactive, self-starter, autonomous.
- Ability to mentor others.
- Ability to work proactively, independently and display strong initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure with multiple concurrent assignments.
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, Reg No: R22109618