Product Operation Lead (Korea Market)
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the operation of the company's product matrix, including browser products, sports products, film and television products, within the Korean market, and accountable for the end-to-end user experience.
- Understand the market characteristics of browser products, sports products, film and television products, and other products with local features in Korea. Understand, analyze, and explore the local user demands specific of Korea market, and be responsible for the whole product experience.
- Develop operational strategies that align with the local market in Korea, responsible for the operation and post-launch evaluation of products, and continuously drive product iteration and optimization.
- Collaborate with multiple departments, oversee production, ensure the complete implementation of operational activities, and be accountable for the effectiveness of the activities.
- Develop and analyze operational promotion strategies for all company product portfolios, taking responsibility for the operational data of the products.
- Formulate operational synergy strategies between product portfolios to generate more effective synergy effects.
- Establish product operational development strategies to provide clear requirements for iterative product development.
- Evaluation criteria: User retention, user engagement, and revenue, with a balance among these three factors.
- Responsible for the operational data of the entire product portfolio.
- Work closely with the technical team to ensure that the technological development supports the product operational strategies.
- Proficient in both Korean and English will be preferred. Excellent communication and writing skills in both languages will be value added to the business.
- In-depth understanding of the local internet industry in Korea, with a preference for those passionate about sports and film/television.
- Possess strong user perception and understanding, critical thinking, result orientation, logical thinking, data sensitivity, and innovative abilities.
- Enjoy learning and exploring, with knowledge of user experience and business models innovation in the industry.
Interested applicants, please email your CV in Microsoft Words format to Samantha at Samantha.email@example.com
Company Reg No.: 201131609D | Licence No.: 11C4684 | Reg No: R1981282, Samantha Hon