Our client a prominent Fortune 500 company is hiring a Program Management Lead, Cyber Security (Principal Project Manager).
You will be a key member of the Cybersecurity Expertise Center providing strategic guidance and trusted advisory services in the execution and delivery of the Cybersecurity Program.
- Coordinate all aspects of the organisation-wide Cybersecurity Program ensuring alignment with roadmaps and company goals.
- Perform governance over cybersecurity projects ensuring deliverables are met on time, risks are reduced to bare minimum and resources are optimized.
- Report program and project achievements and highlight challenges before these become issues.
- Drive alignment of new processes and standards across functions, regions, and countries.
- Ensure that training is available to support the new solutions developed and implemented as part of the new initiatives.
- Maintain program and project documentations.
- Govern and be accountable for team collaboration sites.
- Manage team routines and overall communications.
- Support the organisation-wide IT Security Strategy.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- Minimum 8 to 10 years project or program management experience in the information security domain.
- Strong grasp of information security principles and knowledge of key technology concepts.
- Information security and project management certification (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, CGEIT, PMP or equivalent experience) is an advantage.
- Significant experience in implementing strategic solutions and programs across multiple security domains.
- Proven structured program/project management experience in deploying security-related initiatives, including planning, tracking, status reporting and metrics, across multiple projects.
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills, proven experience in articulating security and risk-related concepts to audience with various levels of security knowledge.
- Remarkable reporting skills to accurately report advancements and challenges as well as maintain the project's documentation.
- Brilliant at preparing impactful cybersecurity-related communications and periodic reports, ensuring key messages are captured by the target audience.
- Strategic and analytical with ability to synthesize and organize data/information into actionable recommendations with clear customer and shareholder impact. Detail oriented, is expected to ensure highest level of quality/rigor.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills in a global matrix organization that will enable building rapport with colleagues across geographical locations, with varying security exposures and technical aptitudes. Proven influencing skills.
- Good problem-solving skills, adept at simplifying complex security issues.
- Highly organized, able to multi-task and manage competing priorities.
- Self-starter, has initiative, able to work independently but also a strong team player.
Company Reg. No.: 201131609D | Licence No.: 11C4684 | EA Reg No.: R 1440978