Our client in the financial services industry that offer a one-stop service to their clients in Asia. They offer services to client include dealing in online and mobile trading securities, margin financing, futures, commodities, options, leveraged FX trading and fixed income. They are looking for an experienced project management to join their company.
- Manage End to End Project/Program management and milestone management.
- Project expecting to handle: Vendor Management, Business Continuity Management, Risk Management, Operation and Business Projects.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, with quality and within budget.
- Manage and work with Internal and External Stakeholders.
- Escalate risks on projects, such as delay, increase in costs, etc.
- Anticipate and analyze any impact from project initiated by business.
- Assist with User Requirement Request and Reviews.
- Manage Root Cause Analysis on defects, as well as during identification of underlying problems.
- Propose and implement customer-oriented solutions to improve overall service delivery.
- Assist management in regular processes review.
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, EA Reg no: R1877682