JD of Project Manager
- To organize and create various management systems including but not limited to Policies, procedures of engineering department, and supervise the implementation of these systems.
- Constantly improve the relevant system of project engineering department according to the enterprise internal and external environment changes.
- Responsible for overall project management and technical management across the Group, including overall project plan, project progress management, inspection and supervision, project implementation, completion acceptance and internal and external communication and coordination during construction.
- Responsible for the quality management of various projects, to ensure the quality of the whole project. Timely and properly handle the major problems occurred in the implementation.
- To prepare and approve the construction schedule, organize and plan manpower, machines and materials required by the project. Responsible for organization, coordination and management of construction site, ensure to meet specifications raised by Site Owner. Control schedule and cost in an effective and proper way.
- Provide necessary support and guidance to Business Development team and Procurement team if applicable.
- To supervise and inspect the implementation of various work plans of regional engineering and project departments, Responsible for the assessment and training of engineering staff in each region.
- Responsible for the preparation and approval of the project process data, completion data and other related materials.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or above in engineering management, mechanical and electrical engineering, landscape architecture engineering, etc.
- At least 5 years relevant working experience in the same position.
- Familiar with CAD and other office software.
- Decision-making, budget management, strain capacity and comprehensive management ability, strong management and communication ability is preferred.
- Senior Certificate in Engineering is preferred.
Interested Applicants, Please send your updated resume to Dharshan Kumar. Email: Dharshan.Kumar@lmarecruitment.ASIA
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, Reg No: R1110525