Quantitative Research Analyst
Reporting To : Quantitative Researcher
- This role is an individual contributor role, playing a key supporting role to the Quantitative Researcher / VOC Program leader.
- The analyst is expected to upkeep and maintain all records (including instruction and process manuals) pertaining to all VOC programs and other ongoing research studies.
- Ensuring research participant's data privacy (customers and non-customers) is another key role of the analyst.
- Support, manage and execute the voice of customer continuous feedback program and continuously strive to improve the efficacy and impact of the program through the data collected analysis and generation of insights
- Provide end to end support (including set up, management of fieldwork, reporting and analysis) of the ongoing tracking studies, including brand relationship customer experience surveys, brand, and communications tracking studies.
- Set up and manage ad-hoc quantitative studies including reporting and analysis (e.g., U&A studies, concept tests) using in-house research tools / in partnership with external providers / collaboration with partners.
- Manage fieldwork vendor and recruitment of research participants for quantitative projects from customer database or panel providers
- Facilitate sessions with internal teams to synthesise and develop compelling narratives from quantitative data (sometimes from multiple sources)
- Derive key insights and provide recommendations that inspire better customer experience and solutions
- Support the production of 'Fair Dealing Outcomes' report monthly.
- Set up and manage intercept/transactional NPS surveys and other ad-hoc surveys on Qualtrics platform.
- Communicate user insights and inform product design decisions across organisation based on logs metrics and survey-based metrics.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations relating to quantitative market research.
- 2-3 year's experience in a market research role in research agency/organisation
- Design and execute simple quantitative research using in-house research tools or in partnership with external providers / collaboration with partners
- Ensure clarity in research scope and deliverable
- Highly competent in building compelling stories from multiple data sources, data visualisation and data storytelling
- Experience in Qualtrics XM for survey programming, integration, analysis and dashboards
- Experience with research synthesis tools and methodologies
- Familiarity with business intelligence tools such as Tableau/Qlik
- Commercial awareness and good influencing skills
- Self-starter with a passion for driving change and openness to learning
- Excellent organisational skills, time management/the ability to manage multiple projects at once and meet deadlines
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint and Excel
- Prior experience in managing tracking studies or NPS will be an advantage
- Academic: Bachelor's/Master's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Business, or related field (preferred)
- Qualtrics certifications valued.
Interested applicants, please email your CV in Microsoft Words format to Febrianto@lmarecruitment.asia
Company Reg No.: 201131609D | Licence No.: 11C4684