Real Estate Executive
- Assist Real Estate Manager in monitoring the physical condition, financial performance, and compliance for the assigned portfolio
- Delivering Repair & Maintenance Projects and Ad-hoc Works, including liaising with Consultants and Contractors
- Be responsible for the day-to-day operation of the real estate portfolio, be the key contact for tenant fitout/reinstatement works for office/commercial/residential
- Manage term contractors/ specialist contractors to assess their performance and assist Real Estate Manager in improvements whenever required, to ensure smooth operation of real estate assets
- Assist Real Estate Manager with contracts and vendor services as required.
- Maintaining good relationship with tenants, and timely completion of tenant related matters, such as inspection, handing/taking over, defect management, etc.
- Manage relation to client/authorities/ tenants
- Maintaining proper documentary records of maintenance carried out for the property
- Ensure periodic regular property inspection in accordance with the preventive maintenance program and quality assurance procedures, Recommends and/or approves alterations, maintenance and reconditioning as necessary.
- Provide client / authorities / tenants with updates of electrical, water and other service outages and scheduled maintenance works
- Attend to feedback by tenants/ clients, to recommend and take remedial actions
- Assist Real Estate Manager with reviewing, negotiating and recommendation for Service Agreement with vendors
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date servicing records, equipment inventory and history records etc. for traceability and audit purposes
- Any other ad-hoc assignments assigned by the Management.
- Diploma in Real Estate / Facility Management or Degree in Engineering / Facility / Building management
- Experience in Property Management
- Knowledge in facilities matters such as Fire, Plumbing / Sanitary, ACMV Electrical / Building Systems
- Experience in troubleshooting M&E systems
- Good practical experience with Microsoft Office and project management tools * Good organizational and multitasking skills
- Good interpersonal skills
Singaporeans / PRs only
Company Reg No.: 201131609D | License No.: 11C4684 | EA Reg no: R1981282