Regional Financial Analyst, APAC (Global IT industry)
- FP&A Business Partnering with commercial team (Full P&L)
Our client is one global IT company, they are currently looking for Regional Financial Analyst, APAC specialist to undertaking planning and budgeting, business case analysis, pricing and all financial information required by the business
- Provide financial support to APAC Commercial Organisation leadership team and its functional heads to drive strategy
- Drive and manage forecasting cycle, target setting, performance reports and tracking and identify risks impacting forecast accuracy
- Work closely with APAC Credit Management team on credit issues and collaborate with Order Management, collections teams where necessary
- Participate in discussions with customers and partners to explore options within policy to support the business balanced with credit risk exposure
- Lead and drive a strong governance environment fully in compliance with statutory laws and regulations, code of conduct, and assist for any internal audit or control compliance matters.
- Facilitate any local required assistance to regional Finance teams and shared services team overseas
Master or bachelor's degree in accounting with minimum 8 years in commercial financial analyst, business partnering within a sales and marketing MNC environment. Experienced in FP&A (Business Partnering) / Forecast full P&L, Budgeting and working across different functions would be preferable
You should possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, with problem-solving skill. Intellectual curiosity, strong professional judgement, work independently and have initiative mindset.
Company Reg No.: 201131609D I Licence No. R1544539