Regional Project Manager/ Director - Solar Ground mount
About the company:
Our client is European based renewable energy Solutions Company that is expanding its network in Philippines. They are now actively looking for a Regional Project Manager/Director to further develop a long-term partnership in this sector.
- Role : Regional Project Manager
- Remuneration : Max USD 4,000
- Location : Philippines
Role and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with the Business Development Team and initiate a strong follow up in all identified solar projects in the pipeline. PM resources. Use good commercial instinct and networking skills to represent the company with professionalism and integrity.
- Manage the negotiation and awarding of the project to general contractor and OSM suppliers.
- Lead the management of the Solar Project and ensure timely completion within the approved budget.
- Establish the EH&S program for the construction phase and ensure that the general contractor and all other stakeholders are complying.
- Lead customer relationship and be the point of contact among all stakeholders, i.e., client, joint venture, consultant, contractors, and OSM suppliers.
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Experience more than 10 years in Solid experience in Program, Project Management and Development in solar renewable energy. Hands on experience in projects and construction management.
- Demonstrable skills in Project Management system and tools
- You rely on strong methodology and structure to produce an excellent work results under changing priorities and deadlines.
- Process oriented with strong organization skills to manage multiple projects in parallel and prioritize competing demands.
If you are someone interested to explore a career direction towards Regional Project Management and keen to expand your career in working with a team that committed to renewable energy, do drop me a note on firstname.lastname@example.org and sharing your work experience.
Company Reg. No.: 201131609D | Licence No.: 11C4684 | EA Reg No: R1110525