- Actively participates in the production of quarterly consolidated accounts for the APAC region (9+ PLs)
- Control and analyse local Financial Statements and reports of all APAC subsidiaries: Profit and Loss, Balance sheets, General ledgers, Tax computations.
- Liaison with local finance in the production of local financial statements in order to maintain the highest quality, reliability and accuracy of Consolidated financial statements.
- Build new processes and procedures to help the region grow while maintaining the quality of reporting
- Control and strengthen the identification and reconciliation of inter-company transactions.
- Research and resolve accounting issues and implementation of new accounting pronouncements to ensure IFRS compliance.
- Develop and maintain the integrity of the financial reporting process and financial controls.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting / Finance
- CPA or ACCA qualification
- 5 years experience in a general accounting role
- Big 4 Accounting or similar experience
- Strong technical IFRS, accounting knowledge as wells as analytical
- Keen interest for ERP and reporting Tools implementation
- Ability to grow in a fast moving and highly technical industry
- Highly motivated individual contributor
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently with ease and take ownership of assigned tasks or projects
- Competitive Salary Packages
- Quarterly Bonus on KPI achievements
- Generous Time Off Policy
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage (including dental)
- Health and Wellness Benefits
- Mental Health Programmes
- Training & Upskilling Programmes
- Flexible Hours