Report to: Event Director
Reporting to the event director, you will be responsible for selling integrated sponsorship and activation solutions to our event clients. In this position, the Manager - Sales and Sponsorship will manage all commercial opportunities across all platforms including print, digital, on-site activations and new media
The incumbent will grow revenue rapidly and creatively and be responsible for identifying and generating new leads with a drive to grow revenue, in addition to maximizing revenue from existing clients.
You will collaborate with internal stakeholders to drive successful campaign solutions and drive revenue for each event property.
- Deep working knowledge of (sponsorship) sales process and a strong general sales acumen, as well as superior relationship development and account management skills.
- Developing over-arching sponsorship strategy and identifying assets and entitlements for prospective sponsors or clients.
- Prior event - Manage the entire cycle sales cycle process and being a point of contact for existing and new clients.
- Calling prospective clients to create awareness and influence buying behaviour.
- Deliver strong presentations which are impactful in order to convert to business revenue.
- Deliver proper reporting to management.
- Manage KPIs, forecasts and exceed targets.
- Being proactive and creative in business development.
- Juggle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a result-oriented environment on-site.
- On-site event coordination to ensure successful execution of the sponsoring and advertising deliverable.
- Working with Operations team.
- Department for on-site requirements such as venue and equipment setup, signage, venue arrangements, IT/communication equipment, registration counter needs, secretariat requirements, and booking temporary staff.
- Post event management - Data entry, thank you letters, event statistics, and compilation of event report.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Min Degree in Communication/Marketing, or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of sponsorship, media or exhibition sales experience across online/offline channels.
- A good perspective on brand and business.
- Strong passion for sales Microsoft office skills, i.e. Word, PPT and Excel, etc.
- Excellent relationship building skills; oral, written and interpersonal communication.
- Team building/player skills.
- A high level of cross-cultural and emotional intelligence.
Company Reg No.: 201131609D | License No.: 11C4684 | EA Reg no: R1218722