E2E delivery of Lending Business Solutions
- Lending Domain Knowledge: A good understanding of the Commercial Lending domain, coupled with working knowledge of payments, settlement, reconciliation, and financial / regulatory reporting protocols.
- Good understanding of lending life-cycle events, covering bilateral as well as syndication lending.
- Role is to deliver operations and finance changes for Lending product/business. Knowledge of loan origination and servicing, lending business events, basics of lending sub-ledger and related accounting, Balance sheet, P&L, Cash Recon Model, TP recon, Balance substantiation, MTM, Fair Value accounting, etc will be advantageous.
- Partner with business and regional teams to ensure technology is fully aligned to their requirements, and that product solution designs meet internal, legal and regulatory requirements.
- Rollout of ACBS as a strategic lending platform in different markets and support ACBS BAU Enhancements.
- Business requirement and functional specification delivery for all project, BAU and strategic initiatives.
- Work directly with the Product Managers representing different business groups in the bank on product design and solution options. Special focus on Finance and accounting changes.
- Collaborate with operations, development and production support teams to define detailed solution guide and operational guide as applicable for a new business solution delivery.
- Manage global rollout implementation activities covering detailed business analysis, solution implementation well aligned with technology delivery framework.
People and Talent
- The ability to effectively work together with team colleagues across geographies.
- Ability to manage senior stakeholders from operations, product, finance, tax, and business team.
- The ability to proactively identify, assess, monitor, control and mitigate risks.
Regulatory and Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across client.. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Product Engineering interface for relevant Product Heads, Business COOs, Business Managers and Product Controllers - primarily Client Coverage and Financial Markets.
- Maintain strong ties with the Heads of the Build and Run team for Commercial Lending, business Finance and operations team to ensure a cross functional, collaborative working approach.
- Relevant Product Heads, Business COOs, Business Managers and Product Controllers - primarily Client Coverage and Financial Markets.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Graduate in Computer Science / Technology and evidence of continuous professional development in an IT role.
- 7+ years of relevant experience within the Commercial Lending space, including implementation of strategic technology and operations solutions.
- Advantageous to have international exposure, ability to handle cultural diversity and working experience with different stakeholders.
- Working experience on lending systems like ACBS / LoanIQ / Finacle will be added advantage.
- Very good analytical skills including problem solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to influence directly, indirectly and virtually across the bank's network.
- Open minded with ability to explore new areas and new ways of working.
Role Specific Technical Competencies
- SQL query proficiency
- Experience of Database Query and data extraction
Company Reg No.: 201131609D l License No.: 11C4684