Senior Business Analyst
- Contribute to the team's business needs with strong functional expertise on GPP-SP platform for International Payments, Real Time Payments, Cash & Liquidity Management, Compliance/AML, FX, Messaging (Swift and ISO), clearing and settlement mechanisms
- Provide expertise on Corporate Payments, Correspondent Banking and Indirect Participants Banking
- Provide the strong expertise on GPP-SP configuration management and Business & system configurations
- Understanding the BRD and conducting requirement gathering by various means like brainstorming, workshops, Questionnaire and working with different stakeholders of the cash management team like Product Managers (Global as well as In-Country), Client Services, Implementation, Operations and Finance in the context of GPP-SP.
- Mapping the identified functional requirements to GPP-SP and defining a solution with the help of it to full fill the payment processing.
- Do Fit-Gap Analysis of the Business Requirements and design configuration solutions in GPP to minimize the Gaps and use GPP capabilities to address the requirements.
- Provide Defect Triage analysis of the issue raised by Quality Assurance team and work towards fixing of the issue using GPP configuration capabilities.
- Identifying the scope of the requirements, validating the requirements in the context of GPP-SP.
Analysis and design of GPP solutions:
- Follow Business Analysis best practices and Engagement of Stakeholders across Front-to-Back functions.
- Is responsible for all analysis of functional requirements arising from the requirements of business stakeholders, business users and technology.
- Manage the requirements and provide design options for the solutions available and guide the team.
- Evaluate of alternative IT solutions and provide appropriate recommendations.
- Provide domain expertise with the strong understanding of all cross border payment processing knowledge to help define a viable business solution, working with the key business sponsors in GPP-SP.
- Ensure that the services delivered conforms with, and contributes to the development of the business strategy.
- Assess the impacts on the project deadlines resulting from change requests, adhoc projects, or technology issues.
- Coordinate with various user groups and interface teams and getting them on board as interface services for various financial services.
- Manage stakeholders, risks, issues, quality, and project controls.
Contribute to the testing and support of GPP and Cross Border payment applications
- Work closely with the technical implementation team in bridging the gap from translating functional to technical details
- Provide functional Guidance to the Team, working closely with developers/Tech Leads/BAs and to the contributor applications for assisting in resolution of queries Perform level 3 support of applications in production.
- Analyze and evaluate the defects as raised by first and second level support.
- Coordination with support team and technical team to investigate the defects.
- Make sure it works in continuous integration environment.
- Write tests to ensure the robustness of the fix.
Professional Skills and Qualifications
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in payment systems (especially GPP SP) and good understanding of payments domain
- Work on complex systems and a challenging international work environment
- Knowledge of all phases of IT system development and implementation life cycle
- Highly analytic and detail oriented in approach with Excellent communication and presentation skills, with experience converting highly complex information into clear, concise documentation.
- Strong analytic skills
- Capable to effectively interact with technical team
- Strives to deliver the solution in the most effective and timely manner
- Proactive with excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Hold a Bachelor's /Master's degree from a reputable university, and whilst not essential, subjects including computer science, electronics are a plus.
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Team spirit - Like explaining and sharing knowledge
- Awareness of various software development procedures
- Ability to follow defined procedures
- Working knowledge of Agile Scrum framework (good to have)
Company Reg No.: 201131609D | License No.: 11C4684 | Reg No: R1655133, Ashraf Ali