Senior Business Analyst (Perm)
Range : MYR 10,000 - 13,000
Project Initiation Support:
- Assist in defining the initial project scope.
Planning & Analyze:
- Review the Business case provided by the Business architect to define high-level requirements, leading to the project scope.
- Conduct workshops to identify and confirm user requirements.
- Document user requirements for the application.
- Assess gaps between software capabilities and user requirements, proposing resolutions for identified gaps.
- Develop a comprehensive Business Requirement document (BRD).
- Develop Functional Design Specifications (FDS).
- Finalize and obtain sign-off on the FDS.
- Conduct design review sessions with the delivery team.
- Define the framework for modules that require a generic framework/solution across the application.
- Assist in translating requirements into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, and user acceptance testing.
- Conduct Functional Specification Document (FSD) walkthroughs with technical teams.
- Conduct Business Review sessions to present pre-final designs to users.
- Provide support to testers to ensure all defined business needs and functionality requirements are met.
- Support the Deployment team in addressing possible issues related to the project scope.
Change Management & Training:
- Contribute to Change Risk Assessments associated with system adoption & usage.
- Participate in the development of Processes, Business Rules, User Policies, User Manual, and Procedures.
- Assist the Change Management team in the CMT (Change Management & Training) process.
Support (Post Production):
- Provide support to ensure all defined business needs and functionality requirements are met during the warranty period.
- Must have background experience in one or more of the following areas (Capital Markets, Retail/Commercial Banking, eBanking/Electronic Payments, Risk, Compliance, or Life Insurance).
- Fluency in English is mandatory, and proficiency in Mandarin or Cantonese speaking candidates is desirable.
- Solid experience in daily Business Analyst tasks, including but not limited to Business Requirement Document, Functional Specification Document, Gap Analysis, and Prioritization of Work Documents creation.
Interested applicants, please email your cv in Microsoft Words to Febrianto@lmarecruitment.asia
Company Reg No.: 201131609D | Licence No.: 11C4684 | Febrianto