Job Title: VP / SVP, Senior Information Security Architect, Global Information Security
- A Technologist with 7 or more years of hands-on experience across the Information Security and IT Security Domains:
- Expertise in creation and review of technical diagrams of infrastructure and data flow diagram using Visio.
- Expertise in creation of threat models using STRIDE methodology using Microsoft Threat Modeling Tool or comparable tools.
- Experience with various enterprise technology domains such as cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP), networking, cryptography, identity and access management, and virtualization and containers.
- Capable of creating documentation to articulate the results of the system architecture security studies.
- Ability to educate teams on Global Information Security policies and the risks of non-compliance.
- Strong communications, writing, and presentation skills
- Industry recognized Information Security certifications - CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CISA, CCSP, CCSK or any other well recognized vendor specific certifications is desirable
- Experience in using other similar threat modeling tools and methodologies is advantageous
What you can expect
The Senior Information Security Architect will be a member of the Business Information Security Officer's (BISO) - Secure Solutions Design team and work closely with the line of business technical and project teams to deliver strategic projects.
This role is an individual contributor but will be called upon to influence and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations.
What you will do
- Participates and guides the development of a system architectures and conducts security and business information flow studies.
- Provides integrated systems reviews and recommends new or different technologies that will enhance current system security and support overall corporate and business goals.
- Conduct system architecture security studies of new and existing IT systems to ensure systems operate within the security policies.
- Recommends design components to secure the system and align with Global Information Security policies and risk tolerance.
- Interfaces with vendors, consultants, and senior technologists to support the business indicatives and goals.
- Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical security resource; accountability is for technical and security knowledge and capabilities as a team member or as an individual contributor.
Interested Applicants, please send your updated resume to Jodie Lee. Email: Jodie.email@example.com
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, Reg No: R1871156