- Implementing the product's lifecycle: Design, development, quality, deployment, and maintenance.
- Developing and adhering to best practices for developing applications Continuously contribute to team performance improvement and collaboration.
- Providing improvements to the product(s) being supported.
- Actively participating in release and sprint planning, artifact creation, sprint testing, regression testing, demonstrations, retrospectives, and solution releases.
- Supporting release planning with conceptual design and development / refinement of software engineering guidelines Writing technical documentation.
The resource should align with Bank's strategy to improve client relationship with sold product deliveries.
- Help team member's development and ensuring that all the necessary training is provided / arranged in timely manner and team stay motivated.
- Improve code quality statistics, participate / drive code reviews and continuously reduce technical debt.
- Identifying / Gathering / Questioning and challenging when necessary / documenting the interface requirements.
- Provide inputs on existing processes and collaborate with DevOps team towards automation and delivery efficiency.
- Study existing engineering processes and contribute to improvements to drive up efficiencies.
- Collaborate with teams globally to deliver, present ideas, and innovate.
- Model behaviours that facilitate Agile delivery
- Exhibit passion for client experience with a user-first mindset
- Candidate should have experience in Banking domain with real time experience in Client OnBoarding domain.
- Reference the processes for which the Role Holder is responsible, as per the Operational Risk Framework definition of first / second line, for example, Responsible for executing and supervising the Budget process.
People and Talent
- Lead through example and build the appropriate culture and values. Set appropriate tone and expectations from their team and work in collaboration with risk and control partners.
- Ensure the provision of ongoing training and development of people and ensure that holders of all critical functions are suitably skilled and qualified for their roles ensuring that they have effective supervision in place to mitigate any risks.
- Employ, engage, and retain high quality people, with succession planning for critical roles.
- Responsibility to review team structure / capacity plans.
- Set and monitor job descriptions and objectives for direct reports and provide feedback and rewards in line with their performance against those responsibilities and objectives.
- Candidate should have strong experience in Risk management and mitigation process.
- Responsibilities relating to the direction, planning, structure, frameworks (e.g. processes and policies) and oversight. For example, Responsible for assessing the effectiveness of the Group's arrangements to deliver effective governance, oversight and controls in the business and, if necessary, oversee changes in these areas.
- Awareness and understanding of the regulatory framework, in which the Group operates, and the regulatory requirements and expectations relevant to the role.
Regulatory and Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.] *
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Exercise authorities delegated by the Board of Directors and act in accordance with Articles of Association.
- CLM Operations GBS, Client Lifecycle BAU Enhancements CLDM Business
Our Ideal Candidate
- Banking Domain and Client Onboarding and Maintenance Knowledge
- SDLC / Agile / Waterfall Life Cycle and Process Knowledge
- REST API, Microservices, GIT, BitBucket
- Struts, Spring boot
- SQLs / PL-SQL
- Java / J2EE
Interested Applicants, Please send your CVs in Microsoft Word Format to Nishana Rahim. Email: email@example.com
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684