Senior Manager, Business Analyst
An experienced Business Analyst is required by the Client Entity Enablement team to operate in an Agile squad involved in changes and rollouts to the Customer Due Diligence ecosystem of applications and services as part of the Technology and Innovation department.
- Plan the analysis approach, stakeholder engagement model, and governance plan for new projects and opportunities, identifying key performance improvement areas.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to elicit solution requirements to ensure innovative, smart scalable solutions which adhere to the Banks standards are identified.
- Liaise and assist the wider Agile team members to ensure delivery of the required solution, through walkthroughs, estimates, peer reviews, testing assistance.
- Perform analysis of the current state, and future state requirements. Provide solution options, along with high level estimates, impact assessments and technology recommendations.
- Create well-written and elaborated epics, stories and sub-tasks which can be reviewed by the business and utilized by the development and testing for implementation.
- Highlight project risks, suggest how they might be mitigated, manage and actively monitor the risks to reduce the likelihood of occurrence.
- Ensure that changes to the requirements are tracked, maintained and implemented in accordance with the defined change management procedures.
- Ensure requirements and designs are aligned, and traceability is maintained from bank policies through to epics, stories, tasks.
- Define the effectiveness measures of the solution, analyse production issues and provide solution proposals.
- Contribute and support the creation of training material and guides.
- Support the wider Business Analysis community, providing training, peer reviews, consultative advice and performing mentoring / coaching activities.
Our Ideal Candidate
- A minimum of 10+ years' experience as a technology Business Analyst is required.
- Must have worked on global enterprise scale application developments and implementations, preferably in an Agile environment.
- Must have - Hands on experience as a Business Analyst in writing user stories and working with scrum team and Product Owners.
- Good working knowledge of international banking; experience in Wholesale Banking, especially in the client on-boarding and / or due diligence (KYC), Tax (FATCA, CRS), Regulations (MIFID, EMIR, Dodd Frank) or applicable product knowledge is highly preferable.
- Certification in Business Analysis, CBAP/ Agile methodology / Scrum master is added advantage.
- Outstanding presentation skills and highly effective verbal and written English communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex concepts, models and technical information to a non-technical audience, and business information to technical audience.
- Demonstrates creative thinking by generating new ideas and concepts and identifying new ways of doing things.
- Strong problem-solving skills to perform root cause analysis.
- Ability to quickly absorb and learn new systems, methodologies and types of information.
- Ability to facilitate workshops, discussions and meetings with stakeholders at all levels.
- Show leadership and drive change within the organization by building consensus, obtaining stakeholder support and motivating others.
- Ability to form strong working relationships with stakeholders and team members.
- Capable of working independently to resolve issues and / or identify solutions.
- Possesses strong negotiation and influencing skills, and ability to manage negotiations so that acceptable agreement between multiple parties is obtained.
- Proficient in tools such as Microsoft Office, Confluence, JIRA, Mural.
- Knowledge of key technologies such as, Cloud, AI/ML, API, Python, SQL is an added advantage.
Recruitment assessments - some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684