Roles & Responsibilities
Climate change is the single largest risk and opportunity of our lifetime - Are you interested in shaping growth opportunities in this area? If you are passionate about being at the forefront of the sustainability evolution and driving the growth of an early-stage fast moving platform (with the potential to become truly scalable), this opportunity is for you.
The company is a leading energy and urban development player, driven by its purpose to do good and play its part in creating a sustainable future. As a leading pan-Asian renewable energy player committed to climate action, company is nurturing a new corporate venture in carbon management. Combining company's technical and operational strength as a renewable energy and sustainable solutions provider and the agility of a start-up, the aim is to connect an ecosystem of partners and leverage on digital technology to support organisations in carbon management and in their climate action journey.
We are looking for highly motivated, dynamic and thoughtful individuals with a passion to make a difference to join us and be part of this exciting journey to deliver lasting positive impact.
The goal of this role is to drive business growth through the provision of strategic technical support to the business as well as the execution of advisory services to customers focused on climate action and carbon markets.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provide strategic technical support to business and advisory services to customers mainly in the areas of corporate climate action, carbon accounting, decarbonisation strategies and roadmaps as well as carbon markets.
* Provide support including advisory on sourcing for renewables and carbon credits as well as carbon project development including guidance for project registration and issuances.
* Analyse country-level and global policies, regulations, best practices and associated impact on corporate decarbonisation strategies, renewable energy and carbon markets.
* Support the definition and implementation of the business' go-to-market strategy and provide input for product and service development to strengthen the company's competitive position in the market.
* Provide Renewable Energy Certificate (RECs) and carbon offset domain knowledge including regulatory standards and market insights to both internal and external customers.
* Support solution architects in deployment of the carbon management digital platform and tools.
* Contribute to the creation of marketing and communication content including thought leadership initiatives and events.
* Bachelor's Degree
* At least 8 years of relevant work experience such as in sustainability and/or environmental roles in corporates or consulting
* Strong understanding of drivers for corporate climate action and experience in renewable energy and carbon markets
* Good knowledge in carbon reporting systems and standards such as GHG protocol, SBTi, CDP, RE100
* Positive, dynamic and highly motivated personality with strong interpersonal skills and a strong drive for results in a challenging and competitive market environment
* Excellent organisational and communication skills
Please note: Only fully vaccinated candidates will be considered for the above position.
As per MOM Advisory on COVID-19 Vaccination at the Workplace, employees who are vaccinated, or have recovered from COVID-19 within 270 days, can return to the workplace with effect from 1 January 2022.
Remuneration will commensurate with experience and qualifications and only shortlisted candidates will be notified on next steps.
Interested Applicants, Please email your CVs in Microsoft Word Format to Dharshan Kumar. Email: Dharshan.Kumar@lmarecruitment.ASIA
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, Reg No: R1110525