Regional Visual Merchandising Senior Manager
- Lead visual merchandising direction and standard according to Global and Brand strategy, making sure the relevant visual directions are executed and enforced across all formats of retail, wholesale, and franchise stores.
- Ensuring consistent visual merchandising presentation by creating successful visual merchandising program, strong people management, generating effective & adequate guidelines, training modules, and hands-on training to continuous elevate skill-set.
- Properly manage the usage and maintenance of all types of visuals, fixtures and props in-store, work with retail marketing team to manage the initiative material in-&-out to create an impactful presentation with clear message in each category.
- In charge for budget and costs control not limited into approving prices/rate cards of central and regional vendors, purchase orders approval, liaising with Finance for payments, and monthly monitoring of regional budget for each VM campaign.
- Acting as the driver of local visual merchandising internal understanding and alignment. Providing balance the needs of multi functions to execute according to brand and business relevance plan.
- Having minimum experiences of 7 years in Visual Merchandising while having experiences in Fashion and/or Personal Care industry is preferred.
- Highly detailed oriented with an ability to multitask and prioritise in a fast pace environment.
- High level of analytical and team leadership skills.
- Excellent written & verbal communication and presentation skills.
We will be only contacting shortlisted candidates. For application or further information, please send your most updated CV with quantifiable achievements to email@example.com
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684