- Support the development and implementation of marketing strategies to support business goals & achieve the project KPIs.
- To be able to work with the content team to create an effective strategy, utilising on and off-line channels that includes but not limited to newsletters, social media posts, website content, surveys, posters, brochures etc.
- To be able to propose data points, collect data and be able to draw insights from the analysis, to optimise the marketing plan.
- To support the execution of various marketing activities by coordinating with internal departments on marketing communications and end-to-end fulfilment.
- To be able to develop a marketing budget based on the agreed plan, and execute it within the budget constraints.
- To provide consistent reporting on the success rates of the campaigns for all marketing activities
- To liaise with internal and external stakeholders, including suppliers, as the communication touchpoint.
- To be able to prepare ad-hoc project work as determined by the manager.
- Senior managers must exemplify leadership qualities in leading their team members to execute the timeline in a timely fashion and to motivate the team in improving the status quo.
- To constantly provide inputs on the latest trends or updates in marketing
- To work closely with the Director to drive the direction for the team and to achieve the shared goals.
- Degree in Business, Marketing and/or Communications. Masters will also be considered.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience in event marketing
- Relevant industry experience preferred
- Proven track record in running campaigns and promotion for events.
- Candidate must be creative, driven and results oriented.
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Able to work autonomously with little supervision
Company Reg No.: 201131609D | License No.: 11C4684 | EA Reg no: R1218722