SENIOR NETWORK SECURITY ENGINEER (CHECKPOINT)
- Technical Delivery support
- Plan, analyse, develop, implement, test and maintain as per requirements for new or existing secure networks.
- Design and architect with Security by Design framework, enabling automated data security controls and built-in security into the infrastructure (on-Prem and cloud networks)
- Provide technical support and advice to users on network-related issues or queries i.e. problem resolution and documentation, troubleshoot problems, escalating to upper-level associates as appropriate
- Perform network administration/maintenance and works toward continuous optimization of network performance and overall systems performance
- Standby with on-call availability with varied shifts including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Improve governance (policies, standards, guidelines) on successful delivery outcomes e.g. industry compliances, delivery frameworks/playbooks, port-mortem reviews, documentation
- Undertake projects related to cybersecurity systems for on-premises and cloud inclusive of provisioning, installations, configurations as well as monitoring and maintenance.
- Cross group collaboration
- Work closely with all technical group to on-board technical knowledge of solution offerings, inclusive of vendors and partners as needed
- Support sales for all technical demo and Proof of Concept (POC) requirements
- Degree or other equivalent
- At least 8 years of experience - At least 5 years in project delivery and 2 years in support
- Technical knowledge of network architecture and security, routers, switches, provisioning, firewalls and security
- Well versed in rules, policies, ports, blocks and VPN technologies
- Must have Hands on expertise with Checkpoint networking and security solutions.
- Hands on expertise with networking and security solutions e.g. Cisco Firepower, Fortinet, Palo Alto, Trendmicro or equivalent security solution, Cisco/Meraki, HPe, Huawei routers and switches network solutions, ISE, Clearpass NAC solutions etc…
- Technical knowledge of cloud network and Security architectures
- Technical knowledge of Security By Design Framework
- Possess problem-solving skills and able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Demonstrated project management experience handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to efficiently understand client organizations and their business model and to tailor relevant processes to privacy requirements
- Must have CCSA/CCSE.
- Added advantages: CISSP, CISA, PCNSE, NSE, CCNP, CCIE, HCIP, HCIE certification, Cyber Security Certification and Experience, Datacenter, WAN, SDWAN experience, Pre-sales and SASE experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills with ability to coordinate between technical and business teams
- Able to interact with various levels of internal and external stakeholders both in written and verbal forms
- Ability to efficiently understand client organizations and their business model and to tailor relevant processes to privacy requirements.
Interested applicants, please email your CV in Microsoft Words format to Febrianto@lmarecruitment.asia
Company Reg No.: 201131609D | Licence No.: 11C4684 | Febrianto