About the company:
Our client is Singapore based technology Solutions Company that is expanding its network in Japan. They are now actively looking for a Senior Project Manager to further develop a long-term partnership in this sector.
- Role : Senior Project Manager
- Remuneration : Max USD 100,000
- Location : Japan
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Define and document project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communication documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to project team members and client stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Develop high-level solution architecture using standard Envision software.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- In support of sales and marketing activities, meet with customers, lead solar software product demo and understand customers' needs, and defines appropriate solutions. Assist in the determination of new business opportunities and make recommendations on the technical resources needed to participate in new businesses. Assists in the development of business plans and go-to-market strategies.
- Act as solar subject matter expert, directly involved in solar projects. In additional, support other renewable energy and projects such as solar + battery storage, smart grid, etc.
- Manage schedule, cost, scope and quality for the deliverables, especially managing these with the external collaboration partners and SI.
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor in Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical or relevant engineering
- 5 to 10 years or more experience in relevant fields.
- Strong background in PV system technologies, solar farm design, monitoring and control, operation and maintenance, performance modeling, and/or performance engineering and analytics.
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously.
- Solid knowledge of data communication protocols, solar SCADA and cloud-based monitoring systems, performance analytics.
If you are someone interested to explore a career direction towards Project Management and keen to expand your career in working with a team that committed to technology, do drop me a note on firstname.lastname@example.org and sharing your work experience.
Company Reg. No.: 201131609D | Licence No.: 11C4684 | EA Reg No: R1110525