The Senior Project Manager is responsible for leading teams to deliver project(s) that span across one or more business units for the COO Office SEA. Manage resources, schedules, and financials and adhere to company Norms and guidelines throughout the project life cycle. This also includes management of issues, risks and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery. Scope of projects include regulation implementation, finance reporting, non-finance process improvement and change initiatives.
- Manage a portfolio of complex initiatives that span across one or multiple lines of business.
- Assume ownership of topics related to assigned projects for relevant tasks, procedures, regulatory survey/submissions/certification or queries.
- Coordinate one or more teams through brainstorming concepts, documenting clear project requirements, and delivering quality.
- Provide leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones.
- Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously.
- Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives.
- Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment to management.
- Prepare estimates and detailed project plan for all phases of the project.
- Procure/identify adequate resources to achieve project objectives in planned timeframes.
- Act as an internal quality control check for the project.
- Manage ongoing quality control and participate in quality issue resolution.
- Deliver appropriate and effective executive level communication.
- Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the COO Office.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project and program team.
- Monitor staff performance and if required support on performance reviews.
- Contribute to COO Office BAU tasks.
Technical & Behavioural Competencies
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple business and technology organizations.
- Experience in Agile, SCRUM etc. methodologies will be an added advantage.
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence.
- Experience leading, motivating and managing various project and program team sizes, including internal and external resources, while holding team accountable for performance.
- Strong experience presenting to executive sponsors and demonstrated communication skills; both written and oral with technical and non-technical staff, all levels of management.
- Experience influencing and gaining buy-in from executives sponsors, team members, stakeholders and peers.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written, verbal and presentation) and interpersonal skills
- Tools: MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Power BI.
- Proactivity and capacity to take initiative.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Capacity to work in a stressful environment.
- Strong ability to multi-task.
- Good team player.
- Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands.
- Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products.
- Must be able to learn, understand and apply new technologies.
Specific Qualifications (if required)
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years of project management experience, including tracking and planning projects.
- 10+ years of experience working with business stakeholders within a cross-functional matrix environment.
- Intermediate level of proficiency with MS Excel, Visio, PowerPoint SharePoint and Power BI with experience presenting to stakeholders, senior management and/or regulators.
- Proven ability to demonstrate a drive for results and accountability of business needs.
- Proven ability to work in an ambiguous environment and collaborate across multiple areas in order to achieve a common business objective.
- Must have previous project experience in implementing bank-wide regulatory requirements.
Proficient in oral and written English language.
Interested Applicants, Please send your updated CVs to Anissa Sia. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, Reg No: R1986850