Principal/Senior Security Developer
- Experience in creating micro-services and knowledge of associated design consideration.
- Knowledge of web services
- Preferable to have knowledge on security concepts like Authentication, Authorisation, SSO, Encryption, Hashing, Signing, IAM
- Have an intellectual mind toward DevOps
- Work with teams spread across infrastructure, product development, support, test, and the front office
- Participate in the development of all aspects of product delivery including design documents, functional specifications, and component build
- Make contributions to the evolving architecture
- Knowledge of Application Security and Infra experience would be advantageous.
- Ensure timely delivery of assigned tasks.
- Look into and ensure timely resolution of production issues.
- Take responsibility for the system component design and build.
- Test environment infrastructure support
- Ensure developed code is fully tested through automated unit tests
- Build relationships with key stakeholders
- Adhere to development practices
- Maintain and enhance the code base after project go-live
- Perform independently change management activities
Our Ideal Candidate
- 8+ years of experience in Java technologies working in Unix environment.
- Degree in computer science
- Knowledge on cryptography and secure coding aspects will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of IAM products will be an added advantage
Interested applicant, please email your CV in Microsoft Words format to Danielle.firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684