Senior Software Engineer
The team is seeking a highly motivated senior software engineer that will write beautiful code and satisfy the customer through early and continuous delivery of working software.
If you are looking for opportunities to collaborate with leading industry experts and be surrounded by highly motivated peers, we welcome you to join GDS. These are newly created positions with many opportunities for ground breaking contributions.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software applications.
- Improve software quality using Scrum practices such as code review and unit testing.
- Assist PO/BA on user stories refinement.
- Assist QA on test automation and bug fixes.
- Assist DevOps on build and release automation.
- Prepare interface specifications and other architecture documents.
- Adheres to Software Craftsmanship Manifesto.
- Able to identify potential technical pitfalls and challenges and set directions that will help to guide the team towards solving difficult technical problems.
- Support and develop software engineers by providing advice, coaching and development opportunity
- Experience in communication with business users, other technical teams and management to collect requirement, coordinate effort across teams and identify tasks and provide estimates
- Able to grasp business domain concepts and manage requirements coming from stakeholders.
- Abie to prioritize, communicate clearly and demonstrate a consistent track record of delivery and excellent software engineering skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electronics Engineering, Information Technology or related disciplines.
- Have 4-6 years of experience as Software engineer
- Have IT services company background is an Advantage
- Familiar with cloud-native technology.
- Familiar with Clean Code, Design Patterns and Unit Testing.
- Familiar with multi-paradigm programming languages.
- Knowledge and experience in Java Spring Framework / Angular / Apache Spark / Data Engineering/ETL will be advantageous.
- Technical knowledge and experience in designing and developing applications in AWS cloud environment (RDS, Glue, Lambda, MSK) will be advantageous.
- Working experience in Agile and UX development environments will be an added advantage.
Interested applicants, please email your CV in Microsoft Words format to Febrianto@lmarecruitment.asia
Company Reg No.: 201131609D | Licence No.: 11C4684 | Febrianto