Senior Treasury Manager (Treasury centre)
- Treasury investment
- Team management
You will be supporting CFO and investment committee for treasury investment of group's funds by monitoring compliance and performance of investment mandates awarded to external fund managers. Supervise the team to assist with the retrieval of relevant information from annual reports, credit rating agencies
- Perform monthly portfolio performance and compliance monitoring, which includes financial market surveillance, liaising with fund managers and trustee for reports, checking for compliance of investment guidelines, detecting, and investigating any compliance breaches
- Prepare quarterly investment monitoring report for the IC and liaise with auditors for internal audits and audit of company's annual financial statements; prepare financial schedules required by auditors
- Perform annual review for approved bond issuers, including company profile and financial ratios and liaise with banks to source for the availability of bonds and check bond prices and yields
- Ensure that trades are input correctly into the Treasury Management System ("TMS") and SAP and supervise the processing of treasury intercompany loan advances and redemptions.
- Act as the verifier and checker for treasury intercompany loan transactions input in the TMS and the checker for reconciliation of SAP Treasury In-House Cash and external bank statements, and daily In-House cash operations and uploading of bank transfer transactions in SAP.
- Check monthly treasury intercompany loan register and monthly statements and supervise the processing of treasury investment transactions
- Review related documents required for settling transactions and check the accuracy of the financial statements and journal entries prepared by the Financial Control & Reporting team.
- Manage new projects or initiatives to improve treasury and investment management of the Group.
- Liaise with bank and financial institution counterparties on required KYC and legal and business documentation
Degree in Accountancy, Finance or Economics Chartered Accountant and/or Chartered Financial Analyst qualifications and proficiency in Treasury Management Systems and SAP would be preferable
Minimum 7 years of full-time work experience in auditing, accounting, fund management, banking and finance or treasury operations. Good understanding in financial markets, investment products and analysis, financial and operational risk management, and financial accounting.
Must-have strong analytical and communication skills. Comfortable communicating across business functions and levels of seniority. A fast learner who can work independently and as a team.
Good time management and analytical/problem solving abilities
Self-motivated, self-disciplined, organized, responsible, meticulous, and able to multi-task.
Excellent business and commercial judgement, analytical and decision-making skills
You should possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, Strong quantitative and analytical skills with problem-solving skill. Intellectual curiosity, strong professional judgment, work independently and have initiative mindset and
Interested applicants please send your CVs with Microsoft word format to Siriwan Young, email: Siriwan.Young@lmarecruitment@asia
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Company Reg No.: 201131609D I Licence No. R1544539